Thursday 3 April 2008

It's like thunder! lightening!

No - it's not just like thunder and lightening, it is thunder and lightening.

Typing this from a deck in Phuket, where I've set up my laptop to do the couple of things that need to happen before I can put the damn thing away and spend a couple of days doing sweet FA. In a glamorous (I'd like to think) way, I realise that for the past couple of years I have ended up in Phuket for a mini spa break after 7s weekend. I shall turn this into an annual ritual. Anyway, I was entertaining fantasies of sunning myself and catching a few rays before coming back to HK - until that is the plane landed and the heavens opened.

Fortunately I like watching storms, and I don't tan so well anyway, so maybe it's all good if the sun's not shining this weekend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and too much tanning leads to skin cancer.

Pitter Patter is almost as good as Slip, Slap, Slop!

Mummy said...

Your weekend sounds very sensible seeing as how I got heatstroke, the Boy is pink, and Charlotte got burnt.

Mad dogs (or should that be bitches) and Englishmen...

LottieP said...

Speaking as one who sent Mummy a disconsolate text this morning saying that I was unusually highly coloured and feeling stupid having got burnt on the forehead yesterday (how old am I?!), I agree it sounds like an eminently sensible weekend.

Welcome home. And congratulaitons on being allowed in by the YC.

Lx